Monday, May 4, 2009

Catching up

Ok well I have quite a bit of catching up to do!! I got really bad at this posting thing! Ok well i will start with the most recent to the not most recent mmkay pumpkin??

ADVANCED DANCE CONCERTS

As you all know I was in my concert at my school and two at Lehi. So counting the assembly, our night concert, and the two Lehi nights i was in four total.All of them were a full house it was AWESOME!!!! We did so good.




SPRING BREAK

We went to Arizona for Spring Break and had a blast!! We went to a Major League Baseball game and that was fun. Then we swam and hung out and met all our extended family. And we stopped at Hoover Dam and Zions. It was an awesome time!














1 comment:

Stephens Family said...

Lyss, I am sooooo glad you guys came to visit. I miss you all so much and can't wait for the 4th! Hugs!